Czech Republic MotoGP
Join Live Racing to watch Czech Republic MotoGP live from Automotodrom Brno, Czech Republic. Catch all the bwin Grand Prix Ceske republiky MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3 action live — free practice, qualifying, warm-up, and race — on 24–26 August 2012 or anytime after via replay. Access Czech Republic motorcycle Grand Prix Road Racing World Championship streams and feeds aggregated from sources worldwide. Never miss a race again!
- Next Race Date — 26th August 2012
- Location — Automotodrom Brno, Czech Republic
- Circuit Length — 5.403 km (3.357 mi)
Czech Republic MotoGP Overview
The exciting Czech Republic MotoGP is one of the most eagerly anticipated races of the season. The circuit boasts a beautiful setting and the Czech spectators provide a loud and passionate atmosphere and the riders enjoy the difficult circuit. The engineers face a stern test with the constantly changing elevation but the track usually produces a very exciting race.
The Brno circuit contains a number of elevation changes and fast undulating corners, which provides a stern test for both rider and machine. The circuit is 5.403 km in length with 14 corners.
History of Motorcycle Grand Prix in Czech Republic
The Czech Republic Grand Prix has a long history with racing taking place in Brno since 1930. Until 1982 the race took place through the villages and streets to the west of the city and then moved to the purpose-built Masaryk circuit. The track sits within a natural bowl and as such provides excellent views for spectators.
Czech Republic Moto GP Key Moments
- Jorge Lorenzo picks up his seventh victory of the season with an assured performance claiming a good win.
- Casey Stoner crashes out as Valentino Rossi claims victory in a hard fought race.
- Valentino Rossi put in a stunning performance to claim his second victory in the event.